Sunday 3 July 2011

A Stake Through His Heart Now !


The tension is too great – there is one spot left in the entire library and he hasn’t arrived yet (13 June 2011) – but I genuinely sense he will at any moment, I’m probably hyperventilating.

Yep – he arrives and greets me with his gap tooth, straggly ponytail and stench – I can only sit back and wait for the monstrous acts he has no show today.

Ok, Josef has sat opposite me and there’s no surprise there – I’ve concluded he either steals all this food or he has it donated – he is now stuffing stale sliced bread into his gob then chucking tomato and pasta from a microwave container dish straight into his gob – he is slurping it down – it may even still be frozen I don’t know and I don’t care – why hasn’t he been murdered yet? – It’s really beyond me – he’s now crunching away at dry pasta shells and making revolting sucking sounds through the gaps in his teeth– a stake through his heart somebody please and put me out of my misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment