Friday 15 July 2011

Slaughtered At Birth


Why do Library Assistants allow so much noise to go on without punishment? I mean the level of noise deserves to be challenged with a volley from an AK-47 assault rifle.

The worst offender today (10 May) is a trollop of a young mother with a screeching brat of a daughter. She hops from one computer to another, the mother that is, finding fault in everything. She lacks basic social skills and lacks any kind of IT skills. She is a heathen. Given the choice I would rather go out on a hot date with Josef rather then spend any time alone with this behemoth, but hang on that might be stretching it a bit. She soon manages to convince some poor sod in a yellow T-shirt quietly reading a book on malaria to give her a hand on logging onto Facebook, this man is in his 80s! Maybe she has learning difficulties and I’m being cruel, but right now I don’t care.

Oh Jesus, she has just crouched in front of me revealing the top part of a filthy purple thong. I think I’m going to vomit into an M&S plastic bag. As she stands I get the opportunity to inspect her gut at close quarters, which flops over the top of her jeans. This can only be the effect of recent childbirth, maybe the midwife shoved her afterbirth straight back in, what I do know is that she should have been slaughtered at birth.

She does, after a lot of confusion, manage to log onto Facebook and quickly informs her new friend in a yellow T-shirt that she is going out later and wants to find out where to meet up with her friends in Hertford. If her friends have any sense they will head to Swansea for the weekend and leave this behemoth to roam the back streets of Hertford until the early hours. As I said earlier, she should have been slaughtered at birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment