Monday 4 July 2011

Sausage, Banana & Biscuit Mayhem


Mr Intense is comfortably (not sure if comfortably is a word anyone could ever associate with Mr Intense) sitting to my far right, (7 June 2011), opposite to me and slightly to my left Josef is, incredibly, consuming, with some passion, what looks very much like a large, diseased penis – it can only be some kind of weird Romanian sausage cured for centuries and made out of peasant blood and wolf meat (I found out later it was probably leftover kolbasz – which is a weird Romanian sausage, made out of peasant blood and wolf meat).

It’s a little later the day now and things have become even madder. This afternoon is totally insane – Josef is eating bananas, and I mean he is eating lots of bananas, and they are being eaten in the most gross manner imaginable – like stuffing pork meat into a mincer and - and no kidding he has eaten over 20 biscuits, imitation custard creams, not rectangular but round budget biscuits, in less than ten minutes, this creature is extra terrestrial.

Make that nearer 40, because he has chomped his way through a second packet.

Jesus how many fucking biscuits can anyone eat? Is there anyone else in this library brave enough to start counting with me – this is really quite unreal – he’s crunching with such ferocity that my arm is being attacked by crumbs.
Josef makes me feel very right wing.

No comments:

Post a Comment