Friday 8 July 2011

Return Of Couponwoman


She’s back (8 Jul) and obsessive as ever. Her behaviour hasn’t changed one bit. What is she up to now? She has surrounded herself with plastic carrier bags stuffed with old newspapers and magazines and she seems to be completing a sudoku puzzle but she can’t settle or relax. She seems to be completing her puzzle from an already printed solution – She’s cheating! Even more disturbing I can see straight into her coat pocket stuffed with 3 extra-large packs of Fox’s Crinkley Ginger biscuits. Why? Another mystery is soon solved – I was prepared to place a bet that her other pocket was also stuffed with biscuits but she surprised me by pulling out a small Evian bottle half filled with an odd coloured liquid which looked very much like infected urine – perhaps she was saving it for a hospital appointment, or for an appertiff for later. She’s now racing through the sudoku puzzles but the odd thing is this strange woman is not solving any mathematical conundrums – she is simply copying printed & solved sudokus straight into her blank sudoku, bizarre!

Josef then enters the library to my great annoyance. I dislike the bastard immensely. Whenever I set eyes on him I instantly imagine his body being blasted, at close range, with an automatic assault rifle. His first action is to greet me, which embarrasses the fuck out of me. It’s always fascinating to observe the reaction in others, who witness his revolting antics for the very first time, like today, 2 young students witnessed Josef meticulously peeling back the plastic wrapper off a cold Pukka pie, as if preparing a feast, then through the pie, in its entirety, into his gob. The students were stunned, but for me the reaction was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment